We have the latest and best Hostnine Coupons, which are tested each month to ensure that they are working to enable you to make significant savings when signing up for your new Hosting Plan. They have been one of our favorite hosts for a long time, primarily due to their excellent and very helpful support.
New Hostnine Coupons for August 2016
During August we have one additional Coupon in addition to our standard ones:
- 20% Off the First Invoice of all Shared, VPS and Reseller Hosting – This is a one-off coupon that is only valid until the 26th November 2015. It is valid for the first invoice, so you may wish to consider signing up for a longer period.
- 15% Off the First Invoice of all Shared, VPS and Reseller Hosting – This is our best Hostnine Coupon, one that never expires. This offer will give 15% off your first invoice, so by signing up for longer, you will save more. For instance, you can sign up for their “Personal Shared Hosting” plan for three years for just $74.97, a cost of just $2.08 per month. You will struggle to find a better deal from such a quality host anywhere else.
- $5 Off the First Invoice of all Shared, VPS and Reseller Hosting – Unfortunately you would not be able to use this to get your first month free, although it is intended for those who pay monthly. The reason is that their “Personal Plan” starts with a 6-month term, so if you want to pay monthly you will need to sign up for their Business Shared Hosting Plan that starts at $6.95. This would make your first month just $1.95. It is a common theme with web hosting providers that the best savings occur when you sign up for at least a year, with some giving you exceptional savings when you sign up for 3 or 4 years.
- 25% Off limited time offer – This offer has now expired. However, we regularly get very limited duration discounts of 25% of better so please check back regularly.
How to use your Hostnine Coupon
We have created this step by step guide to walk you through the process of signing up with our Hostnine Coupon code as well as provide some helpful advice on which plan you may need and how to make the most savings.
1. Click the required Hostnine discount code
The link will copy the Hostnine Promo Codes to your clipboard and take you to their website. This will save you having to write down the Coupon Code as you can just “right-click” and select “paste” at the relevant time (see below). The link will automatically open a new window to enable you to start the order process, or you can just look around and investigate the hosting provider further.
2. Choose your hosting plan
This tutorial shows how to sign up for one of their shared hosting plans with one of our Hostnine Promo Code. The instructions may differ when signing up for one of their other services.
If you are not sure which hosting plan to choose, feel free to check out all our reviews (shared, VPS, Reseller). If you need assistance, their online chat support is superb, and will be able to help further.
They are one of our favorite hosting providers, and one of our top recommend hosting provider for both VPS Hosting and Reseller Hosting. Their shared hosting is also great, and very affordable.
Click the “Find Out More” button for the hosting you wish to purchase. For most simple websites, such as WordPress based sites, a shared hosting plan will suffice, although if you want some advice quickly, their live-chat support is excellent, and will be able to advise the most suitable plan. Unlike other hosting providers, these guys will not try to oversell. Of course, if you want some impartial advice you can also leave a comment here, and we will be happy to help.
You will see some differences between the various plans, including cost, the number of domains and whether things like an SSL certificate or Free Domain is provided. If all you only have one site (and want to host in the US) go for the personal plan. You will be able to upgrade easily in the future should you wish to do so, as they will apportion any monies already paid when you upgrade.
3. Enter your domain information
The next stage is to enter your domain information. You will have a choice from the following:
- I’d like to order a new domain – If you sign up for 12 months or more, they will give you a free domain. Please note that the cost of the domain will be deducted if you decide to seek a refund.
- I want to transfer my domain to you – If you wish to transfer your domain to them, this is the option you choose. We recommend that you do not do this as you can get a much better deal with a company like Namecheap.
- I want to ‘point’ my domain at you – If you do not wish to purchase a domain, and wish to point your existing domain ( the one you already own, or one you will order elsewhere) this is the option you should choose. You can then update the nameservers with your domain registrar to point to the designated ones specified in your welcome email.
Regardless of which choice you make you will need to specify a domain, you will be linking to the account.
4. Choose your billing period and website location
We recommend that you pay yearly, as it works out considerably cheaper in the long term. Not only will you get a discount for paying annually, but you will get our discount on top of this also for even more savings. At the bottom, you should select the server location you require. You also have the option to add a positiveSSL certificate for $39.95, and a Google Adwords account for free (US customers only) with $100 Adwords Credit.
5. Enter your Hostnine Coupon Code
To ensure you get the benefit of our coupon code and additional money off your purchase make sure you enter the Hostnine coupon in the box at the bottom of the page and click “validate code”. If the Promo code works, you will see the coupon box turn green with details of the discount.
6. Continue to Checkout.
Arrange payment for your services. In our experience, the account will be setup instantly, with a welcome mail with all your login details arriving within minutes. If you experience any problem with Hostnine, you can either telephone their support, open up a ticket or live support chat via their website. They are very helpful, and unlike many other hosts will not try to sell you something you do not need.
Hostnine Coupon & Billing FAQs
Can you advise which hosting plan I should choose?
Hostnine offer “unlimited hosting”, meaning not advertised limits on disk space and bandwidth. As such there are only a few differences between the various hosting plans, including choice of location, and whether it comes with free SSL, Dedicated IP, free domain and priority support.
The personal plan comes with no free domain, doesn’t have priority support and doesn’t include a free dedicated IP or SSL. An SSL can be purchased for $39.99 and dedicated IP for $2 per month. You are only allowed to host one site on this plan.
The Business Plan includes everything in the Personal Plan but also includes a Free Domain, and choice of location (UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, US (East, Central & West) and Australia. You can host unlimited sites on this plan.
The Enterprise is more suitable for those needing SSL & Dedicated IP, as it comes free with these things. It also offers priority support.
Regarding CPU \ RAM and other resources, there is no difference between the plans.
Can I pay monthly?
You can pay monthly or even six-monthly, but it costs significantly more should you wish to do so. For example, the Personal plan is just $3.99 (before coupons) per month if you pay for a year or more in advance, but $5.29 if you wish to pay monthly or 6 monthly.
What other billing cycles does Hostnine offer?
Hostnine offer monthly, six monthly, twelve monthly, two yearly, and three yearly billing cycles.
We do not recommend signing up for more than a year (unless you sign up with our top rated host Siteground), especially with large multi-brand companies (such as EIG) as quite often company policies can change (such as moving support abroad) that can significantly affect the service offered.
Do you get a Free Domain?
Hostnine offer a free domain with the Business and Enterprise plans. However, only the most common domain extensions such as .com, .net, .org, .uk, .us, .biz or .info are included.
Note that if you exercise the right to refund, any free domain offered will be charged for at the prevailing rates (.i.e. deducted from the refund).
What types of payment can I use to pay?
Hostnine have three choices for payment. You can pay by debit or credit card, and Paypal. During the checkout process, you can select whether you wish for your debit \ credit card to be automatically charged on renewal, or whether you wish for it to be a one-time payment.
Does Hostnine accept Paypal?
Yes, they do accept and fully support Paypal.
Does Hostnine accept Bitcoin?
They do not accept Bitcoin at this time. If paying by Bitcoin is essential, then we suggest Namecheap.
Is there a money back guarantee? If so how long?
Hostnine offer a 45-day money back guarantee (see clause 6 for full terms) for their shared hosting plans, as well as their Cloud VPS and Reseller packages. The guarantee only covers the cost of the shared hosting, and all add-ons \ third party services (including free domains) are specifically excluded.
After the 45 days, you can claim a prorated refund that will then be credited to your account, which is quite rare.
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
Yes, the cost of hosting will go up once you renew as the initial discount offered by our Hostnine Coupons only applies to the first invoice.