We have the latest and best Hostnine Coupons, which are tested each month to ensure that they are working to enable you to make significant savings when signing up for your new Hostnine Hosting Plan. Hostnine have been one of our favorite hosts for a long time, primarily due to their great and very helpful support. They also have a very great upgrade path with them being our Recommend VPS provider, as well as our recommended Hosting Reseller.
New Hostnine Coupons for March 2015
You can find the actual Hostnine coupons below this short summary:
- 15% Off first Invoice – This is our best Hostnine coupon, one that never expires. This coupon will give 15% off your first invoice, so by signing up for longer you will save more. For instance, you can sign up for their Personal Shared Hosting plan for 3 years for just $74.97, a cost of just $2.08 per month. You will struggle to find a better deal from such a quality host anywhere else.
- $5 Off first Invoice – Unfortunately you wouldn’t be able to use this to get your first month free, although it is intended for those who pay monthly. The reason is that their Personal Plan starts with a 6 month term, so if you want to pay monthly you will need to sign up to their Business Shared Hosting Plan that starts at $6.95. This would make your first month just $1.95. It is a common theme with web hosting providers that the best savings occur when you sign up for at least a year, with some giving you exceptional savings when you sign up for 3 or 4 years.
- 49% off Dedicated Servers – You can get a fantastic deal off Hostnine Dedicated Servers with up to 49% off your first invoice. These kind of offers do not come around often. You can get this offer by going direct to the dedicated server page.
How to use your Hostnine Coupon
We have created this step by step guide to walk you through the process of signing up with our Hostnine Coupon code as well as provide some helpful advice on which plan you may need and how to make the most savings.
1. Click the required Hostnine discount code
The link will copy the Hostnine Promo Codes to your clipboard and take you to the Hostnine website. This will save you having to write down the Hostnine Coupon Code as you can just “right-click” and select “paste” at the relevant time (see below). The link will automatically open a new window to enable you to start the order process, or to simple visit the Hostnine site to take a look around and investigate the hosting provider further.
2. Choose your hosting plan
This tutorial shows how to sign up for one of Hostnine’s shared hosting plans with on of our Hostnine coupons. The instructions may differ slightly when signing up for one of their other services. If you are not sure which hosting plan to choose, feel free to check out all our Hostnine reviews (shared, VPS, Reseller), or if in any doubt, their online chat support is really good, and they will be able to help further. Without a doubt Hostnine is one of our favorite hosting providers, and our No.1 recommend hosting provider for both VPS hosting and Reseller Hosting. Their shared hosting is also great, and very affordable.
Click the “Find Out More” button for the type of hosting you wish to purchase. For most simple websites, such as WordPress based sites, a shared hosting plan will suffice, although if you want some advice quickly, their live-chat support is excellent, and will be able to quickly advise the most suitable plan. Unlike other hosting providers, these guys will not try to oversell. Of course if you want some impartial advice you can also leave a comment here, and we will be happy to help.
You will see a number of differences between the various plans, including cost, number of domains and whether things like an SSL certificate or Free Domain is provided.. If all you have is one site (and want to host in the US), simply go for the personal plan. Note that you will be able to easily upgrade in the future should you wish to do so, as Hostnine will apportion any monies already paid when you upgrade.
3. Enter your domain information
The next stage is to enter your domain information. You will have a choice from the following:
- I’d like to order a new domain – If you sign up for 12 months or more, Hostnine will give you a free domain. Please note that the cost of the domain will be deducted if you decide to seek a refund.
- I want to transfer my domain to you – If you wish to transfer your domain to Hostnine this is the option you choose. We recommend that you do not do this as you can get a much better deal with a company like Namecheap.
- I want to ‘point’ my domain at you – If you do not wish to purchase a domain, and simply wish to point your existing domain (one you already have, or one you will order elsewhere) this is the option you should choose. You can then update the nameservers with your domain registrar to point to the designated ones specified in your welcome email.
Regardless of which choice you make you will need to specify a domain you will be linking to the account.
4. Choose your billing period, and website location
We recommend that you choose to pay yearly, as it works out considerably cheaper. Not only will you get a discount for paying yearly, but you will get our Hostnine Coupon discount on top of this also for even more savings. At the bottom you should select the server location you require. You also have the option to add a positiveSSL certificate for $39.95, and a Google Adwords account for free (US customers only) with $100 Adwords Credit.
5. Enter your Hostnine Coupon Code
To ensure you get the benefit of our coupon code and additional money off your purchase make sure you enter the Hostnine coupon in the box at the bottom of the page, and click validate code. If the Hostnine Coupon works you will see the coupon box turn green with details of the discount.
6. Continue to Checkout.
Arrange payment for your services. In our experience the account will be setup instantly, with a welcome mail with all your login details arriving within minutes.. If you experience any problem with Hostnine you can either telephone their support, open up a ticket, or simply open up a live support chat via their website. They are very helpful, and unlike many other hosts will not try to sell you something you don’t need.