Our Hostnine Reseller Review
We actually use Hostnine Reseller hosting for many of our sites, and have found it extremely reliable. Their Reseller Central is extremely easy to use, although you do have WHM and free WHMCS as well. Hostnine is unique among reseller’s due to the custom built Reseller Central Interface that allows each account you create within the reseller to be on different servers and in different locations around the world By following the custom instructions for Hostnine on the WHMCS site you can easily setup your website to allow your customers to choose as part of the configuration process which location they wish to host on. This includes 3 different locations in the US.
Check out the screenshot of their Reseller Central Dashboard below:
What we like about Hostnine Reseller Hosting
- Great Support – Whilst their Reseller hosting is one of the smoothest we have experienced with virtually no downtime, we have frequently dealt with their support for help with setting up some of our more complex projects, and indeed they allowed us to use the free WHMCS account on our VPS server.
- Reseller Central – Very easy to use dashboard which integrates with WHMCS
- Multi-Location Hosting – The only host we know that allows you to choose the location of each account you make within your reseller plan.
- Great for SEO’s -Whilst we will not go into technical reasons why SEO specialists love this hosting (although we don’t condone any type of black hat SEO), we will say that because you can choose the server you use you will find you can easily get up to 10-15 unique shared class C IP’s, with more being available over time as they add new servers to their line-ups.
- Telephone Support – If you live in the US, you can get support during office hours during the week by telephone.
- Great Price – Hostnine offer one of the cheapest reseller plans around.
- Extremely Reliable – Hostnine’s servers are fast, and we have had virtually no downtime on this site. Because they don’t overload their servers with “unlimited” reseller plans, and they add new servers to their line up regularly we have found all our accounts (over all the different locations) very fast and reliable.
- Free Migration – Hostnine will happily help you move your existing VPS over to them, which can save you alot of time an effort.
What we don’t like about Hostnine Reseller
- WHMCS funcationality – Whilst we like the Reseller Central interface that Hostnine uses, there are some minor functionality issues if you use WHMCS. For instance, you cannot delete hosting accounts (you can suspend and unsuspend), and you cannot get the server status. This is a relatively minor point considering all the positives.
Our Hostnine Reseller Review Verdict
Unfortunately we have very little if anything bad to say about Hostine. We use their Reseller plan for many projects and have not experienced any downtime. Hostnine have been helpful with WHMCS configurations, and generally their support has been superb.
Another thing we really like about Hostnine is their reseller central and WHMCS integration (even though a couple of features are not compatible (see above)). It makes managing individual accounts extremely easy, and you cannot find, as far as we know, the multi-location reseller hosting anywhere else