Webhostingpad is one of the cheapest (yet well established) web hosting providers we know, but you do have to sign up for a long period to get the lowest pricing level. With hosting as low as $1.47 per month with our Webhostingpad Coupons, you must wonder how they do it. Well, you get what you pay for, and if all you need is a budget hosting provider, then they are worth a look.
There are a few differing opinions about Webhostingpad, but we are sure if you go in expecting a budget hosting service and understand what that means you should be happy. You can check what other users had to say in the reviews here.
New Webhostingpad Promo Codes for October 2016
We have a couple of great Webhostingpad promo codes for you this October. Rather than giving a fixed percentage off web hosting, Webhostingpad chooses instead to give a fixed amount that differs depending on how long you sign up for:
- $15 off when you sign up for 1-3 years – to get the best price of $1.99 pm before discount you will need to sign up for three years. When applying the coupon, you will reduce the total cost from $71.64 to just $56.64, a monthly cost of $1.57!
- $25 off when you sign up for 4-5 years – The base cost is again $1.99pm before discount, but when applying the coupon it reduces the cost from $95.52 to just $70.52 (for four years). This is a monthly cost of just $1.47!
As you can see this pricing is pretty insane when used with one of our Webhostingpad coupons, and you sign up for at least three years. It is a pretty big commitment, but at that price, you can hardly go wrong.
How to use our Webhostingpad Coupon Code
We have created this step by step guide to walk you through the process of signing up with our Webhostingpad Promo Code, so you can easily know where to enter the coupon, and how to check that it has been applied. We also comment on the best way to make the most savings, including the best plan and coupon to use.
1. Click the required promo code above
To save the most money, you should sign up for a four-year plan, as you will get an extra 50% discount on the yearly cost before the discount is applied ($70.52 for four years!).
2. Sign Up
Webhostingpad only offers shared hosting. This makes the signup process super easy. Simply click the green sign up now button on the homepage. You will be able to choose your plan and term in the next step.
3. Enter your domain information and choose hosting plan
The next stage is to enter your domain information. There are options here to register a new domain or transfer a domain from your existing registrar. The prices for domains and Domain Privacy are more expensive than at a more domain focused company such as Namecheap.
Not that this screenshot is just the top part of a relatively large page. As well as selecting a hosting package (we recommend four years to get the best deal, but as we have already mentioned, the three-year plan gives great value), you can choose Added Value Options. When we wrote this guide they had two options available:
- Barracuda Spam Firewall – This costs just $19.95 per year. All your email gets filtered by a firewall to remove all unwanted email messages. Many cPanel hosts have this kind of functionality built in with services you can activate for free. Chances are with a budget host like this you will be wanted to keep the costs down, although with the sheer amount of spam emails now, it may be worth considering.
- Backup On Demand – For just $19.95 a year, you get access to your backups and are easily able to restore lost or damaged files anytime you need. This might be worth considering although we recommend taking offsite backups yourself in any event. If you have a WordPress site, we would recommend something like Vaultpress, or installing a plugin that will backup to somewhere such as Amazon S3 cloud storage.
There is no choice of location, but the data center is located in Chicago and features all the security and fail-over features that you would expect from an established hosting provider. Their data center is ideally placed for good connectivity throughout the US, and even to Europe as it is located relatively close to the East Coast.
4. Enter your details, billing information and Webhostingpad Coupon Code
As you scroll down the page, you will be able to enter all your details, as well as billing information. After that, you will be able to enter the Webhostingpad coupon to ensure you get additional money off your purchase.
Enter the coupon in the box shown (it is located towards the bottom of the page before the Terms of Service), and click “Apply Coupon”.
5. Await hosting information
In our experience, you will get an immediate email confirming the purchase, and within a few hours, you will receive details of your hosting account.
WebhostingPad Coupon & Billing FAQs
What types of payment can I use?
WebHostingPad accepts most major credit cards including Visa and Mastercard, as well as Paypal.
Can I pay via Bitcoin?
No, but if you need Bitcoin Hosting, we recommend Namecheap.
What billing cycles are available?
Accounts are billed yearly, two-yearly, or three-yearly dependent on the billing plan selected.
Which plan is right for me?
It’s hard to advise which may be an ideal choice for every person. However both the Power Plan and Power Plus plan offer features that will cover your essential needs, with free unlimited bandwidth, email, disk storage and 24/7 support.
If you decide that budget hosting is not for you, we recommend you choose one of our recommend providers, such as Siteground.
Is there a money back guarantee?
All accounts include a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, they will provide a full refund upon cancelling your account within 30 days of registration.
Do hosting accounts renew automatically?
Yes, hosting accounts are set on auto-renewal to avoid any interruption of service or downtime in your website. All plans will automatically renew at the end of the plan’s Billing Cycle unless you notify WebHostingPad that you would like to cancel your account.How do I transfer my domain name to Webhostingpad?
How do I transfer my domain name to Webhostingpad?
Make sure your domain name is unlocked and that your Whois information is accurate.
Obtain an authorization code from your registrar. Then contact WebHostingPad with the authorization code and domain name you wish to transfer. They will start the transfer, and you’ll get an approval email within 24 to 48 hours.
Do Web Hosting Pad offer a free domain?
Yes, a free domain is included for the 1st year of registration, up to the value of $14.95, by using the FreeDomain coupon at signup. After one year it will automatically renew and bill the annual fee to your account.